Monday 18 August 2014

Pea and Carrot GOT Married!

Yep, it's been THAT long since I last posted... We've been married a week, can you believe it?!

Despite all my bright ideas and good intentions, you know what? Wedding planning, work and life in general just got in the way of blogging about it! Not a bad thing really in this day and age!

It's been a week and I'm bored already... Not bored of my lovely husband or our lovely life, but bored of not having something to plan, DIY for and research for! But I guess it means that now I've been there, done that and worn the big white dress, I can give some actual, real, useful wedding advice on here!

So stay tuned, or scrolling, or whatever the blog-reading version of that is ;)

... And of course, I'll post lots and lots of real wedding pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment