Friday 22 March 2013

The Petite Package - Beautiful Boutique Feature!


Welcome to another 'Beautiful Boutique' feature - something a little different this time!
Monica, the owner and creator of The Petite Package, like me has a serious passion for packaging.


Originally joining Etsy to show and sell her handmade mittens (which you can see here!), she quickly realised that it was how her items were presented and the look of her packaging that really held her heart – so she created her own unique brand of beautiful packaging goods; boxes, labels, striped twine and stickers. And you know what? It is GORGEOUS.
I actually came across The Petite Package when I was looking for personalised save the date stickers – I wanted something with a ‘handmade’ feel, something sweet and fun – these heart shaped save the date stickers are just the thing!


  
Here’s a few more of my favourite items from this great store;

Coloured baker's twine is very big right now, it's so cute and versatile and the colours are just incredible.
 
So...many...colours!

  
Tropical, cute and beautiful!

 
Such romantic colours!

The Petite Package has beautiful paper tags and boxes too, great for favours or seating plans!



My favorite items on the site are the stickers - there is such a great variety, from kraft paper (which I know my bf Sarah would love!) to pastels or metallics; there are plain stickers or they can be printed with your own initials and wedding date!









I'm just in love with the pastel pink and mint ones! :)




Like I said, Monica is really passionate about her craft and such a friendly helpful person! I totally recommend her amazing store to help make your big day (or even your everyday) be beautifully packaged!

She's a bride-to-be herself too, getting married this spring, so you never know, she may have some great advice to share with us soon! She's shutting up shop for a short time while she gets ready for her own big day - so get your orders in ASAP! I have ;D

Check out The Petite Package on Etsy here.




No comments:

Post a Comment