Friday 24 May 2013

Hey Stranger!

So so sorry for the lack of posts recently, it isn't because there's been a lack of things happening - it's quite the opposite! I've just been so busy and had a lot going on!

There's been some very sad times and very happy times recently, and my head is all in a whirl.

My Granny Gai passed away a couple of weeks ago after a long awful struggle with dementia and Alzheimer's. She was a wonderful person, and though we were sad that the passed away, in reality we've really been missing her for such a long time and it was no life for her to be living. I'm going to dedicate a post to her very soon.


Lindzi & Granny 1989


We recently had things to celebrate too - my bffs Sarah & Darren celebrated one year until their 'big day' last Friday, and invited Ross and I round for a BBQ and cocktails to celebrate :)

Also my lil' sis Zara is home from over four months away volunteering in Uganda next Tuesday- FINALLY!

Pics to follow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment